Saturday, April 09, 2005

Its been three weeks now, and I feel as if not a day passed since I've been here... everyday throws up something new for me to do... interesting no???

Interestingly, was thinking back on my school days just yesterday, I need those guys back in my life man... course, thinking that some of the best days that I have had was in school when there were guys to look after my back... and I had people who really cared, huh?

True, when people said that the outside is just one Big, Bad, World... but then, you know, I feel kinda sad today, but you know, its that happy happy sad feeling... sad bcos they are having a hell of a time, and happy because I know they are having a hell of a Blast...


God bless all Jacobeans,


Love, laughter n keep the faith,


Sagnik

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo