Saturday, July 23, 2005

Do you think?

Do you think I am brilliant? Or do you think I am just an ordinary guy trying to make a mark in an otherwise mundane existence. Thoughts like this seldom cross my mind, and when they do, it is like something that I fear to accept. The fear to fail is so very strong that I cannot accept the fact that I could fail, in anything that I do, or would think of doing. I think it has something to do with the fact that I am a Leo. Scratch at me surface, and you would find the Lion roaring. hug me gently, and you would find an immensely gentle and loveable person, warm and yet forgiving. Loving to the core and faithful to the one I love.

Strange that the one who should be feeling that does not...


mebbe I have failed... You know what??? That just makes my resolution stronger...

I WILL SUCCEED....


Love, laughter n keep the Faith

Sagnik

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo