Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Just cant get over her

I have been knocked down, I have raised myself up, and I have been beat. But I cant get over Her.

Hermione was a nice girl. But I guess that Harry is a good wizard. However, I am rarely a person who would want to go back to the darkest phase of my life. But then, it so happens that sometimes I just cant help it. The fact is that I had loved her. The fact is that I have just pushed those memories into a small corner of mt heart and have moved on in life.

I have always believed that nobody is indispensable in one's life. However, sometimes it so happens that I dont want to believe in all that bullshit. I have been listening to advice all day long. I dont wanna listen to some cheapshot like him give me advice. And the fact is that I am tired. And lost. The fact also remains that Dee Dee is going away on the 12th. I am gonna feel alone and tired.

I wonder... Am I upto it? When I told Saurya this, he called me a monumental idiot. He said that I just not think about whether I would be upto it. It would come naturally. The more I think about it, I would become weaker.

I just wonder. And I know in my heart. I can do it. I can. Because I have the faith.


Love, laughter n keep the Faith

Sagnik

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo