Friday, December 09, 2005

Following you

She did not cry,
For fear that
I may follow her.
She said she would not die,
For fear that I may not.
She just sat
And looked into my eyes.
She told me something
But did not talk.
Did not try to break the
Lovely and intimidating silence.
Smile for me, my dear,
For I loved you
All the more,
When
Your eyes twinkled,
Your brows wrinkled
And you said everything
Yet did not speak.
Wait,
Because now,
As the dusk falls,
And as the tramp returns,
My mind and senses occupied
By only the dying sun,
And your eyes and smile,
I realise that I had followed
You everywhere, and yet,
You managed to elude me
For I had the power to go anywhere,
But the next world…


A poem that I had written a long time ago, just that it suits the mood that I am in at the moment. I have been missing Her terribly for the past few days, and have been lucky enough to talk to her every single day. I miss you Bubba. Take care of yourself, and study hard.


Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

2 comments:

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

This is a really touching poem. Dunno it touched me as I seemed to picture myself as the girl n the college era guys...U made it sound like a song.:) All the best to u n your GF...:)

EvolutioN said...

Thanks a lot Scribblez... Love ya!!!

Mwah!

Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo