Saturday, January 07, 2006

Tagging and getting tagged...

Getting tagged the first time has been a surprise... However, since Ria has done me the honour of being the first one to tag me, I am listing the 20 things about me...

(a) I am in love with a warm hearted, awesome, beautiful, incredibly talented, most wonderful human being.
(b) I love Chocolate pastries.
(c) I love blogging and scripting.
(d) I have not learnt formal scripting.
(e) I should have been a killer. (My mom says so...)
(f) It is impossible to make me angry.
(g) I am very very sensitive. That may be the source of some problems.
(h) I am a true blue Leo.
(i) I love kissing. (ho hum...)
(j) I love dancing, especially in the middle of the street.
(k) I love the smell of the new rains, its like fresh blood.
(l) I love rollercoasters...
(m) I am mad about getting a good physique.
(n) Given a chance, I would marry Preity Zinta. (Sorry Saurya!!)
(o) I have been sexually abused when I was only 5 years old.
(p) I have been around enough years to know that life is worth living only at its own pace.
(q) I am an atheist. I believe that there is someone up there, but havent decided whether he should be given a name.
(r) I love beer, my favourite being Heinekens, but I make do with Fosters most of the time.
(s) I love wearing my birthday suit. (he he...)
(t) I love eating good food, watching serious, good movies and listening to dance and trance music.


These are the five people whom I have tagged:

(a) Sagnik Senior
(b) Shayak
(c) Yossarian
(d) Nayan
(e) Apoorva

There are a lot of things that I have not included here because I thought they might be scandalous. But nonetheless, this list is sure to get me killed!!!

=))


Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

3 comments:

Nayan said...

I hate this nerdy look X(

EvolutioN said...

am sorry nayan... i love it... and Ria loves it too...

anyway, could u temme how to improve it???


Love, laughter n keep the Faith


S

Nayan said...

Tagged again??? Awwwwwwww... :'(
Booo hooo hoo... plz forgive me.. I am out of ideas filling the tags :(


About the template, I like GP's template. His is nice, simple and still gives a different feeling.
Yours is very nerdy and I have seen it on lotsa sites.

I m just suggesting, no need to really go out and change it ;)

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo