Monday, February 20, 2006

I miss you Mimi

I remember the way you held my hand in the rain. I remember the way you sighed into my chest. I remember the way you loved me. I remember the way we walked in the rain, drenched to the skin and shivering in the cold.

I remember the “acchhi!!”, and the peals of laughter which followed after that. I remember the soft arms that gave me respite when I was tired. I remember the head on my shoulder. I remember the warm skin.

Na jaane kabse ummid-e kuch baaki hai,
Mujhe phirbhi teri yaad aati hai…


I remember the way you fought with me. I remember the way you made love to me. I remember the smile that gave me new energy. I remember the way your damp hair clung to my skin. I remember the way you smelled after a bath.

I remember how you made me cry. I remember the way you made me laugh.

I miss you Mimi.

Love, laughter n keep the Faith
S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo