Monday, May 22, 2006

Ezekiel 25:17

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

This may mean 2 things, either I am the righteous man, and he is evil.

Or it may be that he is the weak person, and I am the shepherd, and the world is evil.

Whatever it is, Love shall overcome...


Love, laughter n keep the Faith,

S

4 comments:

gP said...

so true. lvoe and laugther.

EvolutioN said...

@ghost particle

Thanks a lot... and I know that love shall overcome...

Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

APOO said...

reminds me of pulp fiction

EvolutioN said...

@apoo...

it should... because it is from the movie... he he... just thought that it applied to my state of mind at that point of time...


Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo