Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Farewell Ruchi...

I remember Ruchi when we had to stay back one night to work on something. Ruchi was waiting for Sreekanth (bless that guy... hez got guts!!! ;)) to come back from somewhere outta town... We spoke about Ria, about me, about Sreekanth about her, about her nephews...

And thats exactly how I would like to remember Ruchi, a chirpy bubbly individual whom I have gotten myself in trouble with countless times, but every single time, have emerged someone who has learnt something of work and life.

A stickler for discipline, this girl had literally taught me the ropes of the place within a short time span of 6 months. Now when I look back, I see some parts of her coming out in my mails and the way I address people across the industry.

And now that person whom I could turn to when I seriously needed advice is leaving. She is getting married, starting on a new life, looking at new challenges.

All I can say is...

"Thank you Ruchi."



Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo