Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I appreciate it.

Really Do.

No no... there is no more need of helping me other than being my friend.

I am a cry baby. That's the way I am.

I appreciate that you were by my side at one point of time.

But now I am the one.

Harry Potter. Or Hari Putter. Take your pick.

A magic robe which makes me invisible.

Spy without being spied on.

Kick without being kicked around.

Jesus. I need a napkin.

No... not one of those with blood running all over.

I need one which is gonna allow me to wipe away tears.

Whats that you said? No. I am not a pervert. I am a realist.

Kick ass. Hard core. Let the bodies hit the floor.

Something's gotta give.



Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo