Monday, July 26, 2004

Dont know why...

This life always sucks... People are always under the impression that the males of the world are always after the cunts of the world. Partially, they are right, but after a point the same statements get boring...
U know, they start to get on your nerves when they start to classify you with the crowd. They are making a mistake. I am not just a face in the crowd. i have much more to me than just a face. I have a name, an identity to deal with and a personality of my own.
Have decided finally that am not going to take anything, and that means anything, lying down, fuck the world.
And fuck everybody, including my "dear" ones. I have had enough of acting the good guy. What the hell?
"With Great Power comes Great Responsibility..."
I thought that that was it. I thought that I was responsible for what had happened. That bitch had left me so bloody broken that I began blaming myself. But then, come to think of it, how do I fit into the picture?
I dont, I was just a sucker who had fallen for the trap, fallen for the fact that it was just a matter of helping her out!!
Bloody Hermione, bloody bitch and then, in the anonimity of the web, I thought that I had found the person who would understand me for the person that I am. I seem to forget everythime that I am the only one alone in this world... Anyway, forget that, and chuck the idea of being a nice guy...
tear them apart, fuck the whole world, and go right ahead with whatever you are doing, that's what I was in school. that is what I should aspire to be, not some dithering bastard who has a smile on his face at all points of time.

Fuck off

Sagnik

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo