Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Hey good looking!!!

Ever heard about the girl who is fast and easy, about the fact that she is at everybody's beck and call and that she is the one to fall back on when all others are exhausted? she may have a tremendous sexual magnetism, but does she?
does she have what it takes to bring all heads turn, what it takes to make people go oooh-la-la after her? I have always wondered about the fact whether what the girls say about the intellect of a person turning them on being true or not...
I have felt that two of the best looking people in the world may not be happy, purely because they are not intellectually compatible. The girls say that looks may be the primary reason why the heads may first be turned, but if the person does not anything up there, it does not take long to come crashing down to earth.
Like the girl I was telling you about... you know, the one whom I had met in the mess, she had tremendous looks, but one outing (I wouldnt even call it a date!!) and I called it quits...
you know, its not all the time that I have the intellectual capacity to think of all this, but when I do, it all comes rushing out. you, know, like kinda a brainwave...
oh, ho... so someone is feeling self important...

Fuck off man...

got to go to sleep...

signing off now,


Sagnik

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes even I dont give importance to look. Looks are just a passport. the attitude, sportiveness, funloving nature is what one like in another person

Debalina Das said...

and if the guy doesnt have brain then I dont give a fuk !

EvolutioN said...

@Anamika

True True... looks are, and never were important to me... Some people just do not understand that!

@debalina

I know that... otherwise you would not have said a "Yes!" to my proposal...


Love, laughter and keep the Faith

S

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo