Sunday, September 12, 2004

At Rohits Computer

This month has been a bad one for all of us... first... rohits mom, then Deepto's mom, then, my Grand dad, though not the closest one around...then, mama...

Its been tough on the college front too, first, the tough elections, then, the projects, then, the academics...

its been one hell of a trying semester for all of us... Bo would be leaving at the end of next semester... I cant believe it, one moment she is here with us, and poof!!! the next moment she is not, man, its been trying on all of us... and well, at the end of the day, its the facts that speak for themselves...

Chhoti si Aasha, i guess that was what had dragged her this far.. from Kochi to Calcutta has been one hell of a long journey, and i gotta say that she has compeleted it amazingly well... good luck to you Bo, may you find peace in somebody else's arms... sleep tight, my darling, I am there always for ya...

Rohit is still an enigma to me, his powers of lateral thinking are so very strong that he still commands a respectable following in the other years... hope that I can use that to my advantage....lets see...

Deepto said something that was so right.. he is stunningly intelligent... I agree... he is so very stunningly intelligent...


neway, thats all for today...

Love, laughter n keep the faith...


Sagnik

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo