Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Tension and madness......

Ever since I had started writing this blog, I have sensed this huge sense of satisfaction in letting go of my feelings at the end of each blog that I have written. I wonder whether this is what they meant by saying that "aa jao hona hai fanaa.....". Tension is what seeps away at all of us...eats us perfectly sane men... thats the reason that I have decided never to let the tension go to my head. I have decided to keep my head down and keep on working for the rest of my life... let the motherfucking world say what it wants to... i would keep on doing what i do best... kick some ass...wonder what the rest of the people are up to... met Jahaan the other day... the chap has remained the same... some people never change... What is it about meeting old school friends that gives you an intant high???donno... Majid said that it was perhaps because you meet them so less that they seem extra special when you just meet them across the street. I guess he is right...what the hell man, I have to finish my projects... only one done...
See ya later diary...
Love, laughter n keep the faith...
Sagnik

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo