Saturday, December 04, 2004

Sadness...

No, not the enigma song that I am talking about here. I am talking about the fact that it really hurts when someone tells you the truth in the face... Its like slapping you and letting you know that you have been the biggest bastard around in years and that you have got what you deserve.
But, to tell you the truth, I am not the person that people think I am... I may not have the biggest grin on the campus, thats partially because I think that people who grin needlessly are fools...
Thats not what I had set out to write, seriously, I had set out to write about Bo, the single most important woman whom I have ever come across, an amazing girl, whom I love even now, not caring for what the world tells me about her...
She would be gone, poof! one day, she's there, the next day, she's not, never again to be seen by me agan in my life, NEVER AGAIN... I hate myself, how could I have hurt her so bad? how on earth could I have done something like push her away from me?
HOW??? MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING SON OF A BITCH, I should be like Stan, ya know,
"sometimes I even cut myself to see how much it bleeds,
Its like a sudden rush for me, like adrenaline,
The pain is like a sudden rush for me,
you see, everything you say is real, and I respect you because you say it!"

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

I SHOULD BE SHOT, HANGED AND MUTILATED... SCREW THE FUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man! Whatz wrong?? Whoz this Bo?? Chill and tell me whats the prob!

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo