Friday, March 25, 2005

Jesus!

somewhere someone is having a crush, someone somewhere is creating new life, someone is having the worst time of his life. does it all matter? it all comes down to the hard facts of life... it all comes down to the fact "everything i do, i do it for you". can anybody take me as i am?

i dont think so! its just that i am different, i am, and its just that i would want to just be myself with somebody... do i want something thats outta the world? naah, i dont think so, and i think that that's what most of the world wants, to just be themselves, to try to be themselves, just that,

i hate the world, because nobody sees me as what i am, and i have no qualms to say that i have done the right thing in not changing a dime... i have seen it all, so when somebody says, Oh Gooood! whaddaya know about the world, I can just say, listen boss, i know much more than what ya do... I have been sexually abused when i was 6, I have been mentally abused, I have been physically abused and at the end of it all, I have come out on tops... I am the survivor, i am what i am purely because i have tried to do it.

i pity these guys man, they have never known what pain is all about...

I know, and I still cry, but I dont show it...

"Arms sweaty, His knees are heavy
Months of Preparing, Keeps on forgetting,
What he wrote down, The whole crowd oh-so-loud
He opens his mouth, but the words wont come out,
He's choking now, everybody's choking him now,
the clock's run out, time's up, over, NOW!


Snap back to reality, up there goes gravity, up there goes gravity,
Choke! he's so mad, but he wont give up, that is he Won't!!
Better go capture this moment, hooo, sing it now...


You only got one shot, do not miss the chance to GO,
THIS OPPORTUNITY COMES ONCE IN A LIFETIME!!"


How True!!


Love, laughter n keep the faith...



Sagnik

2 comments:

Debalina Das said...

You did something to your blog and if you wanna know the truth, its SEXY now !
The header is more meaningful and finally you got yourself a nice templete.
...and 'bout the song you have up there...I love this line of it :
"Success is my only mothafuckin option, failures not "

EvolutioN said...

am still working on it... look it up after a few days...

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo