Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Deepness Personified

I get knocked down,
But I get up again,
Nobody's gonna get me down.


Pingu said something today which maybe summed up my life in the college perfectly.

"When I came into the college, I thought that I was wrong and the college was right. Then I thought that I was right and the college was wrong. Then I understood that everything is right and everything is wrong, and thats when it dawned on me that it is all about survival, and nuthing else."

Pretty cool huh? I think that that guy has it in himself to be one of the brightest of the students. He just needs to hone his instincts. Thats all. God bless him.

Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo