Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fights...

I had decided once that I would never ever fight with my Ma again, and I had stuck to that for a long time. Its just that me and Ma are such that we cannot but fight over very hopeless small idiotic issues. And in the end, I feel sad, she feels sad, and then btoh of us come up and say sorry, and are happy again. Cute no??? he he.

But then, I guess that it was MY doing today... I mean, I have been down over the past few days, and the fact is that the distance has been taking a toll on me. I mean, there are times when I wanted to run away from this godforsaken place, never to come back again. I wish to God I could. I mean, Okie, there are times when you feel lonely and depressed, but I have never been one to run away from problems.

Uh huh, I know, I know, I mean, I have been trying to fix up big things out here. Lets see what happens. Met Emmanuel online today. Talked a lot about old times, and promised to meet up with him today evening. Lets see... I like him.



Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo