Sunday, August 14, 2005

Hurt... Part II

I do not think I have been hurt so much in any time over the past few months.

I do not talk, and when I do need to, there is stony silence from the other end. I am a magician, or thats what someone tells me. I dont wanna go anywhere else. I die. But something that should be long drawn out and painful, something that mebbe would keep my mind off the hurt.

I have a theory that pulling out my toenails, one by one, would perhaps hurt lesser than this. How many more days and nights?

I am tired... tired of living and dying, only to live and die once more.

"Every evening I died, and every evening I lived once again." I wanna get tortured.

Fuck

L L n KT F

S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo