Monday, August 15, 2005

Hurt... Part III

It's been 2 hours now, and I am tossing and turning, trying to focus on the dull grey monitor, and it just does not go away.

I am hurt.

I am increasingly getting low on patience, and high on anger. God help the next joker who cracks (or tries to crack a joke) on me. Jesus.

I am hurt.

I am smoking almost 25 fags a day now, something that I have never ever done in my life before. I have difficulty breathing. I will die.

I am hurt.

I need to vent my anger. I have been quiet and reticent for too long.

I am hurt.

I eat almost next to nothing a day. I lecture others about keeping their health ok. I guess I would die. And all those fags. Jesus...

I am hurt.

I have dropped 5 kilos in 3 months. My lower back is FUBAR. I have problems completing 25 chinups.

I am hurt.

I wanna live. Somebody help!

Please...

L, L n K T F

S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo