Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Interesting!!!

Its been a while since I last blogged, because I havent had the time or the energy, but then this is one thing I had to write about. Aamir is blogging!!!

Yes, you heard it right, Aamir Khan, the one with the long locks, and the curly mooch is blogging. To know more about it, its here.

Another HILARIOUS blog that I read was with respect to us man-kind being dragged to shop with our female counterparts. The more I read through it, I was reminded more and more of the marathon shopping sprees that me and B had been for. I liked hanging out with her. But the mere sight of Westside makes me go zonkers now!!! he he...

To know what to do while shopping (or rather, what AND what not), look at this one. This gentleman is too good!!!

I have three projects to complete, a presentation to complete, three project vivas, an integrated viva voce and end sems. I am dead.

Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo