Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Talk... Just talk to me...

Talking to someone could make you feel so good that its is certainly not funny. Talk, just talk, whether you are talking or whether you listening, does not matter. I realised today just how important she is to the stability of my life. There is, and has been occasions, when she has been my pillar of support. There have been other occasions when I have been able to help her out.

I guess its the security that she lends me thats so very important. Not the fact that she is so far away, not the fact that she's gonna meet me after so many days. I have been one helluva insecure person, but the fact that she talks to me, listens to my cribbing day in and day out, makes me feel so very special. She makes me feel special.

I guess its just the fact that waking up early in the morning, ready to face new chalenges every day is a gift which very few actually have. I have that. Because I know that she is there to help me out. She is there by my side. She seemed very surprised about what I had written about her eyes.

But I guess thats what Love does to you. I guess that it makes you blind to the other person's faults and misgivings, and that you notice somethings which not many people notice. I did it, and I seriously can get lost in them.

Breathing is a gift very few individuals realise is there, until they stop breathing. I thank her for making me realise just how lucky I am.

God I love her.

Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

2 comments:

Debalina Das said...

Gr8 templete ! Like it a lot !

EvolutioN said...

thanks a lot... this was the first template that u had suggested to me remember???


Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo