Thursday, November 03, 2005

Ria.

That is what the post is all about. I had promised that I would write a looong post on the lady soon, and I am keeping my promise. For all those who read her blog, and have not had the opportunity of meeting her in person, here she is, alive and kicking on my blog.

Ria is happiness. She may mean a lot of things to a lot of people, but for me, she means only one thing, happiness.

She is a small, compact person capable of immense laughter, and instant mood swings. When she fights with me, she is a livewire, never compromising on any issue, and is a strong willed person who has literally learned to catch life by the b****, and change it around. I have been there only as a prop. Whatever she is at the moment is as a result of what she has HERSELF done. No Tom, Dick or Harry (no puns intended) could lay stake to what she has achieved.

She is one capable of unending love, and unending patience. However, she also gets angry very quickly, and it is just as easy to bring her anger down. She is like my mom!

When she thinks too hard, she arches one of her eyebrows so that she looks like the Rock, and scratches her chin thoughtfully. She rolls her eyes when she forgets something, and screws up her eyes and tilts her head to one side when she wants me to do something... Boy, when she does that, who can ignore her??? certainly not me... :))

And she loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooves shopping... or window shopping... or hopping about from one shop to another, not necessarily buying anything... just walking... Have reduced about 5 kilos after I met her because of all the walking!!! :))

I have finally found the one with whom I can be myself, and I know that this is the onw whom I want to spend the rest of my life with...

God help me...

After all, God helps those who helps themselves...

Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

1 comment:

Roberto Iza Valdés said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo