Sunday, November 13, 2005

This is one of those days when I feel that my happy days are coming to an end... One tends to believe in the saying that you cant have your cake and eat it too!!! But then, I have always believed in the saying that good things happen to good people... And I believe that I have genuinely been a good guy...

Sh!t, How could I be so careless... Yanyway, lets see what we can do about it... I really felt like crying when it happened... But then, I think that its the thought that matters... I have a lot of friends over here who are willing to help me out... How the f*** am I gonna repay them... The saying that friends in need are friends in deed is so true... I donno why, but I can understand relationships so very well now... Now I can understand that blood ties do not matter... my brother has pretty much slammed the phone down, while there are people out there, who are willing to stand endless hours under the sun for me... What makes these people tick, God only knows...

Anyway, the point of this post was to get some things out of my system... and they have... now about my regular updates... I have been pretty happy in Bangalore... and I am looking forward to the few remaining days of the internships more than ever... I am also lookinbg forward to the recruitments, I am sure that I would get a good job... Lets see... I would try my level best... I am also looking to spend the rest of my days over here in peace... And in the arms of the girl who means so much to me... Thanks Ria...

Ria, an enigma, an open book, the nicest girl whom you could hope to come across... I wish that I could have met this one before I met the other one... Bo is the one who taught me the ropes of life... Ria is the one who taught me what life is all about, giving and giving... I love her... I did some thing a few days back which I should not have, anyway... Life has now taught me not to be disappointed with these small discrepancies... These things happen... There is no other way to deal with them...

There are a lot more people whom I have been introduced to after my stay over here... Some really nice guys, and some of the darkest characters in the world... However, it so happens that I have come across one person who can be actually called the epitome of gentleman... Mr Aditya Sondhi, a true gentleman, and polish of the sort which I could only hope to attain... He has been appreciative of my work all through out, and helped me to focus on the line which would help me the most... He actually gave me a gift, a Rodney Ryder, the other day... What more could I hope for? A person who lives and breathes IT Law cannot hope for a better gift than the one that is lying in my bag...

I am looking forward to leaving my tensions behind for a day with Ria... It is a brilliant yet chilly Sunday morning... I love the weather... We are going over to Sunny Bhaia's place for a cookover... I would be writing a post about this Bhaia soon... He is another gentleman... truly... what a guy!!!

I hate this guy… HATE HATE HATE


Anyway... till next time...

Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo