Thursday, March 09, 2006

No turning back...

Who the hell do you think you are, woman??? Sayantani, I am talking to you... What I will write on my post is my business. And it is entirely my option whether I keep it or not. You have no right to tell me whether I should remove it or not.

As for an apology, I made it very clear that I will not make any. If there is anyone who should apologise, it should be you, and only you. Think about what you have said about me. You actually had the gall to come up and tell me that you did not want to wash dirty linen in public. Duh!!! As if it was me who was doing the talking. It was never me Sayantani. Bring out one person with whom I have said anything (and by that, I mean ANYTHING) about you. This is an open challenge.

As for me calling you an upstart, I may have been a little harsh. True. But then, it is nothing compared to what has been said about me. I do not wish to go into all the details, but suffice it to say that the stuff was derogatory, to say the least.

Now Sayantani, you have two ways out of this. Either accept who you are, and change accordingly. Or continue doing what you are doing, and thereby destroy whatever little credibility you do have left.

Sayantani... When would you understand that I was never your enemy? When would you understand that YOU, an YOU yourself are your biggest enemy. Know whom you are, and then try to fit it in. Success is what every one of us desires, and there are different ways of going about trying to get it.

BEING SPITEFUL IS NOT ONE OF THEM

And Sayantani, I would never apologise for something that I have not done. Perhaps you would never know this, but one of the people who spoke out the loudest after your name appeared in the NALSAR fiasco is me.

Dont believe me? I know you dont...

It is true that I had a soft spot for you. It is true that I had a thing for you, and the other way round too... It is also true that perhaps you were a rebound...

BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SAY ANY OF IT. NEVER.

Sayantani, understand this. Today, it is me. Tomorrow, it is your workplace. Day after, it would be your home. Change yourself, otherwise you are in for big trouble... (perhaps)...


Love, Laughter n keep the Faith

S

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo