Sunday, September 17, 2006

musu musu haasi

Eight o clock, get up, get outta bed,
I feel like a truck went ova my head,
Another day of stress and sorrow,

Nine o clock I gotta go,
No time to take it slow...
And I will do my hair tomorrow,

No I cant take no more,
No no no more,
Is this what I'm living for?

But my uncle John from Jamaica keeps on calling everyday,
Just buy a ticket,
To a summer holi - holiday...


Somewhere down the line, the VengaBoys songs do not mean much, but they always manage to put me in a happy happy mood. It is 3 in the morning, and I am suffering from insomnia... I am listening to VengaBoys... and am hammering away at my computer keyboard.


Love, laughter n keep the Faith

S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good 4 u!!!!!!!!!!
sometimes some things happen which cnt be explained!!!!!!! Albert Einstein once said..........
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
damn right he was

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo