Monday, September 08, 2008

Sometimes I wonder why the websites have a "Comments" Section at all! I mean, look at the comments section on any site:

For example, was checking a site where they had evidently, "scoops" of the new Yamaha, FZ 150, supposedly launching soon, (may I add, an amazing looking bike, and if those figures may be believed, does not have too bad a powertrain also!), and I came across this comment:




Sagar raut Says:
March 12th, 2008 at 12:31 pm

What will be the price of this bike & When yamaha is going to lunch?


How the hell do I know when Yam goes for Lunch? Maybe at 1 or 1 30 or so. Go figure... I guess he was saying Launch...

I tell you, it is a strange world.

For now, some sample snaps of the beauty, which, my friend Max believes may not be entirely faithful to what the real product may be like. Oh well, Max knows all!

:)

Yunjoy!



Love,

S

PS: Thank you Debalina for pointing out my mistake! :)

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo