Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Uno means Number One.

You were. With the incredibly dreamy eyes. You dreamed to soar. You dreamed to catch clouds on your tongue. And the skies in your little paws.

You were, are and will always be Uno. The little girl who dared to challenge the demons.

Even when you bled your heart out, you yearned to catch the dreams on your eyes. And struggled with each ounce of your energy. You knew they were your last. Yet you held on. Showed me the love. Showed Big Sis the love. We were not deserving enough.

I loved you. For the two fleeting days when you shared your bed and your hearth with me. And you gave me a reason to dream. Even in death, you shared your majesty supreme.

I love you Uno. Rest in peace. I love you.

Your dad.

No comments:

DisclaimeR

The written contents of this weblog are the thoughts and preferences of EvolutioN and are not to be copied or reproduced without prior permission. The images shown on the site are courtesy the internet and google images. Please expect a can of whoopass to be opened if I find you doing any of the aforestated actions.

Loves,

Evo